NOTICE is hereby given that the 2022 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) of The Federation of Australian Alumni Associations Hong Kong (FAAA) will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday 15th of October 2022 at Lockhart Room, 2/F, Hong Kong Football Club, 3 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
RSVP & Ticketing: https://faaaagm2022.eventbrite.hk/
In line with the Government’s disease prevention and control measures, and to ensure the safety of the public, audience and staff members, we have the following arrangements:
- The restaurant will require a photo of your RAT test taken in the prior 24 hours with your name, date, and time on it.
- Temperature checking for each guest will be conducted upon entering the venues. Access will be denied if body temperature reading of the guest is 37.5℃ or above.
- Except for exempted persons, all visitors are required to use the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile app to scan the venue QR code.
- All visitors are required to comply with the requirements of Vaccine Pass to present an electronic version or a paper copy of their COVID-19 vaccination record, or the Exemption Certificate with relevant QR code. The QR Code Verification Scanner mobile app is used to verify and ensure that visitors have complied with the requirement of Vaccine Pass.
- Visitors who have recovered from COVID-19 can present the appropriate proof of recovery or infection as required by the Government.