Have you ever considered migrating to Australia?
Are you an Australian University Alumnus who has dreamed of migrating to Australia to pursue your career and start a new life for both you and your family? Under the Australian Independent Skilled Migration Subclass visa 189, graduates from engineering, IT, accounting and many other disciplines may qualify to apply under this category. The occupation list is even broader if you can find a sponsoring employer in Australia.
You may also qualify for migration as a Business Owner or Investor.
Furthermore, if you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident residing in Hong Kong or receive income from Australia, you should understand the latest Australian taxation laws which may apply to you. This is also important if you are planning to migrate or return to live in Australia.
In order to provide you with detailed information on the above, FAAA has the honour to invite Mr Wilson Chan to give us an insight into the latest development of Australian Immigration and Taxation Laws. Wilson has been actively practising in the immigration profession in Australia for more than 20 years and specializes in complex cases including appeals and reviews. He is also a regular CPD presenter for fellow migration agents.
About the speaker:
- Master of Business Administration – The University of Queensland, Australia
- Fellow Member of the Migration Institute of Australia Ltd
- Committee member of the QLD branch of the Migration Institute of Australia Ltd
- Fellow Member of CPA Australia
- Fellow Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and NZ
- Certified Financial Planner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Ltd
- Professional Translator (Chinese –> English) – National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI)
- Justice Of The Peace Qld (Qualified)
Date: 3 December 2015 (Thursday)
Time: 6:30pm Registration 7pm to 8:30pm Seminar
Venue: CPA Australia Hong Kong Office
Address: 20/F Tai Yau Building , 181 Johnston Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Admission : FREE (First-come-first-served)
Seats are strictly limited. Please reserve on/before Wednesday, the 25th of November 2015. For reservation or enquiry, please contact:
Mr Ivan Chan [email protected]; OR
Mr Charles Ng at 9832 8656 or [email protected]