FAAA has the honour to invite Mr Wilson Chan to give us an insight into the latest development of Australian Immigration and Taxation Laws. Wilson has been actively practising in the immigration profession in Australia for more than 20 years and specializes in complex cases including appeals and reviews. He is also a regular CPD presenter for fellow migration agents.
About the speaker:
- Master of Business Administration – The University of Queensland, Australia
- Fellow Member of the Migration Institute of Australia Ltd
- Committee member of the QLD branch of the Migration Institute of Australia Ltd
- Fellow Member of CPA Australia
- Fellow Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and NZ
- Certified Financial Planner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Ltd
- Professional Translator (Chinese –> English) – National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI)
- Justice Of The Peace Qld (Qualified)
Date: 28 June 2017 (Wednesday) 7:00pm
Venue: HKU SPACE Room 315, 3/F, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, HK
Admission: FREE (First-come-first-served) Seats are strictly limited. Light refreshment will be provided.
Please reserve on/before Wednesday, the 20th of June 2017.
For reservation or enquiry, please contact:
Ms Shirley Mak +852 6082 1997 or Shirley.Mak@faaa.org.hk