Win your Future Unlimited
Competition Website: www.futureunlimited.com.au
How to enter? Take the four steps on the competition website to create a digital postcard:
1. Upload a photo
2. Add illustrations, using the 35 illustrations provided to personalise the image
3. Write 50 words or less in English, describing future aspirations and how an Australian education would help realise them
4. Answer some basic questions and then review and submit the postcard
Competition Dates: 1 October to 18 November 2013
• Major prize winner: one year of tertiary tuition in Australia, one year of student accommodation, a stipend or bursary of $15 000, Overseas Student Health Cover, return economy flights to Australia, an internship, a package of telecommunications products and credit and more.
• Weekly finalists: Seven weekly finalists win a two week study tour to Australia in December 2013.
Who can enter? The competition is open to prospective international students aged between 18 and 30 years who meet the terms and conditions of the campaign.
Major prize winner: The major prize winner will be announced on 17 December 2013, for study in Australia commencing at the beginning of 2014.
• 5 Gold Sponsors: Educational Testing Services (ETS), National Australia Bank, Qantas, Telstra, The University of New South Wales.
• 21 Silver Sponsors: Australian Catholic University, Australian Pacific College, Bond University, Charles Sturt University, Deakin University, Griffith University, The University of Melbourne, Macquarie University, Monash University, The University of Queensland, RMIT University, Swinburne University of Technology, University of South Australia, TAFE NSW, The University of Western Australia, THINK Education Group, University of Tasmania, University of Technology Sydney, University of Western Sydney, University of Wollongong, UTS: INSEARCH.